Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome Home!

If you read my other blog, you are probably wondering why on Earth I'm starting another. Seems like I struggle to keep up with the one I have as it is, which is a valid point. I often find that there are items I'd like to talk about that qualify more or less as "reviews". My other blog is supposed to focus on my family, and while some of these items fit into the realm of "family", it really wasn't my intent. So I've broken down and started a "review blog". I think it'll be a good fit for us all. Be sure, this isn't a place where everything will be positive. My intent is to tell you how I really feel, even if it was given to me. But when I find a product I like, or LOVE, well I want to share with my besties. And Interwebs, you are my BFFs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment